Saturday, January 16, 2010

Twas the Night Before Discharge

Here I sit knowing that tomorrow my life is going to change forever. Oh my goodness it is my job to form and shape another life. I think almost all moms have this feeling right before their child arrives. The difference for me is that he has been here for a month and a half and I feel like a barely know him. It is a crazy feeling.

My early baby's NICU journey will be over tomorrow and he will start a new journey here at home. I am so excited to have him meet his big brother and for us to come together as a family all together in one place.

I am thankful that I serve a God who is concerned with every detail of my life. I'm thankful that he has cared for my little boy since his conception and through every day in the NICU. I am most thankful that he will care for him every day of his life until we see him face to face. May he know the love of our savior and have a personal relationship with him that will carry him through all the days of his life.

No comments: